Monday, January 11, 2010

fluct-and-evac-uation

as everyone knows, i am constantly trying to lose wait in my hands and trim my fists down to a more "useful" size. and as i'm sure most can also relate, the holidays have set back my plans for gorgeously skinny fists considerably, to the extent that i have begun a massive campaign of self-denial and, more importantly, constant drug-induced voiding of my bowels, bladder and gut. as part of this important purging process for the new year, i've decided that a nice little booger on the web might be a good place to empty all those untidy bits the 48 gallon rubbermaid under my bed can't handle. namely: dirty, fattening thoughts.

but that's only the evac- of this title's -uation. so what's the FLUCT-?

i'm not sure yet!

love,
kandi

No comments:

Post a Comment